16 New Year's Resolutions For 2018

16 New Year's Resolutions For 2018

Here are some resolutions you can try out in 2018.

75
16 New Year's Resolutions For 2018
Colors By CouponRani

There are so many good and bad things about ringing in the New Year. Good things include being with your friends and family, new possibilities, and the chance to drink all night with no judgement. Bad things include not sticking to your New Year's resolutions past January 5th. My challenge to you is to actually follow through this year. If you are like me, you sometimes struggle to come up with a good resolution that is doable. Here are some ideas that you may want to add to your list when 2018 rolls around.

1. Hit The Gym

You don't have to go every day, but try and go as much as you can.

2. Eat Healthier

No one is saying that you have to cut out bad foods completely, but it is time to break out some salads.

3. Make New Friends

This is a good way to expand your horizons.

4. Try Something New

Like Ross on Friends, try something new every day. You could find new hobbies that you never thought you would enjoy or a new food that you would never have thought to try.

5. Focus On School/Work

The only way to better yourself in these areas is to really put your time and effort into it. Make a point to try and go above your expectations.

6. Take A Risk

Ask the cute guy for his number, why should you have to wait around for him to ask?

7. Be More Polite

You never know what goes on behind a closed door, so try your best to be nice to everyone you meet.

8. Get More Sleep

A good day starts with a good night's sleep.

9. Save Money

If you spend money, try and put some money in a savings account. You'll thank yourself later when you're living on your own and need to pay bills.

10. Learn To Cook

I know you can make pasta in your sleep, but now it's time to learn some new recipes that are a little more sophisticated.

11. Travel

Even if it's to a different town in your state that you've never been to before.

12. Spend Less Time On Social Media

Unplug from the digital world for a little bit each day.

13. Read More

Books are fun and why not enjoy some screen-free time. They also open you up to new ideas and perspectives.

14. Face Your Fears

The only way to conquer your fear is to face it. If you're afraid of heights, go on a tall roller coaster. If you're afraid of a spider, hold one.

15. Write In A Journal

This is a good way to keep all your thoughts and sort through your emotions.

16. Actually Stick To Your Resolution

This is the most important. You actually have to put serious effort in to keep up with your resolution.

Happy New Year! Let's make 2018 count!