Cute Inexpensive New Year's Eve Outfits For College Girls

8 Iconic NYE Outfits College Girls Can Throw Together With Clothes Already In Their Closet

You don't have to drop 50+ on a dress to SLAY when the ball drops.

1077
Ally Burnham photography

In all honesty, this year I will probably be in a groutfit for New Year's because I am going to be staying in a cabin, however I still think that New Year's is such a fun and festive holiday, mainly for the fashion - a.k.a. the glittery and sparkly outfits.

This year even though I am celebrating in a different way I still threw together this last-minute shoot with one of my friends and my trusty boyfriend as the cameraman to give all of you readers some outfit inspiration!!!

I will be showing you eight styled outfits, following many different themes, with pieces that you can pull from your closet to put a fun twist on your New Year's party attire this year.

1. NY Chic 

Ally Burnham photography

What you need to achieve this look: trousers, bodysuit, blazers, statement belt and heels.

2. Sunday Ballerina Style

Ally Burnham photography

What you need to achieve this look: denim jumpsuit, T-shirt, statement belt and bag.

3. Rock And Roll Glam 

Ally Burnham photography

What you need to achieve this look: animal print dress, statement belt, white heel booties, hair accessories, and an optional T-shirt.

4.The London Teddy Look

Ally Burnham photography

What you need to achieve this look: hat, teddy coat, doc martins, jeans, and a body suit.

5. PETA-Approved 

Ally Burnham photography

What you need to achieve this look: anything animal print, or faux leather for the bottoms, paired with some sparkles, and a neutral-colored top.

6. Western Coachella Style

Ally Burnham photography

What you need to achieve this look: western boots, jeans, a silk cami, and a fanny pack.

7. Sunrise Beach 

Ally Burnham photography

What you need to achieve this look: velvet cocktail dress, turtleneck, and docs.

8. Bundled Ski Bunny 

Ally Burnham photography

What you need to achieve this look: an over-sized jean jacket, fuzzy puffer, beanie, loose surfer jeans, and a crossbody bag.