Goodbye to...
Professional

Goodbye to...

25

...A year of learning, of healing, and of personal growth. This year has challenged me in so many ways. This year I took a step back, closed myself off to many new opportunities and took advantage of the time. I focused on me, and my family and rebuilding our foundation.

I'm not typically the "resolution" type. However, this year I vow to open myself back up to those opportunities that I wasn't ready to accept this last year. I challenge myself to break down my own walls. To no longer let my past control my future. I know that this will be even bigger challenge for me, as it is much easier to create walls of protection around yourself than it ever is to destroy them.

I challenge you all to do the same. Open yourself up to life again. Learn to live again, and maybe even to love again. Trust yourself to maintain control of your boundaries, and let it all go.

Cheer to 2019!