New Year, New Workout

New Year, New Workout

Don't Let the Gym Intimidate You

36
New Year, New Workout
Blue Springs City

If you love hitting the gym and want to switch up your workout, or you are just starting your fitness journey, here are some classes to keep in mind! Ask if your local gym has these classes, if not suggest it to them!

1. Turbokick: Mixes both kickboxing and simple dance moves. Movement patterns, combos and techniques work toward getting a good cardiovascular workout.
      2. Yoga: Helps to stretch out your body in ways you had no idea it could, mediation helps with dealing stress, yoga also helps with learning about balance!
      3. Spinning: It will strengthen and tone your body and mind! It works lower body but also involves upper body movement! It’s motivating music will help with getting pumped for the intense workout.
      4. Insanity Live: Group focused athletic training class that includes cardio conditioning and total body strength drills. Moves are relativity easy to follow but it is a challenging class. This class aims to tone and work all body parts.
      5. Barre: This workout includes components of pilates, yoga, and ballet by using ballet bars and your own body weight to gain more muscles.
      6. Zumba: If you love working out and dancing then Zumba is for you! It is a fusion of Latin and international music dance themes that creates an effective fitness system! Zumba combines all dance movements and intervals to make the workout feel like a dance party!