5 New Resolutions For The New Year

5 New Resolutions For The New Year

I hope to become more satisfied with myself and help better myself.

53

It's the start of yet another year, and it's always great to start off with new resolutions. Sticking with those New Year's Resolutions is the tricky part. To do so, I try to stick to a routine and use time management. I wanted to break down a few new ideas for the new year and "new me."

1. Become More Organized

For me, organization has been one of my weaknesses. It's something I've never been good at, and now it's something I want to put into my daily routine. Being more organized will help with your daily schedule, and for future reference, it will become more of a professional key skill to have when searching for a career.

2. Stop Procrastinating on the Daily

I'm always the one to do something or finish something last-minute. This year, I want to get ahead, start early, and do things in a timely manner.

3. Get in Shape

This is probably one of the most popular New Year's Resolutions. For me, I want to be happy with myself and be more fit. Working out every day is a commitment I made to myself this year—let's hope I stick with it.

4. Eat Healthily

Of course, we wouldn't want working out to become a waste if you're eating cake right after, so eating healthy comes along with working out. I've recently started eating a lot of protein and stopped drinking soda. Eating healthy is probably one of my main key resolutions for the new year.

5. Set New Goals

Setting new goals for yourself is something you can look forward to —whether it's a new internship, a new max for working out, or a certain weight you want to hit. If you set goals for yourself, you want to strive to achieve them every day. If you reach them at some point and then set a new goal, it's something that helps you look forward and better yourself.

In the new year, I hope to meet many new people, graduate, have an internship and make many new memories with my people. I hope to achieve all my New Year's Resolutions and become more satisfied with myself and help better myself.