9 Movies Coming To Netflix In September That I Cannot Wait To Add To My Watchlist

Netflix films just keep getting better and better.

7817

Netflix may have taken "Friends" from us, but they are continuously adding incredible original films and TV series that we cannot get enough of.

This fall, there are some huge Netflix films being dropped and September is just the beginning. A ton of movies are coming for your viewing pleasure, and I for one cannot wait to load up my queue.

1. "The Devil All The Time"

"The Devil All The Time" is the biggest drop for Netflix films this fall so far and the cast is star-studded. The ever-so-dreamy Tom Holland stars alongside Robert Pattinson, Haley Bennett, Bill Skarsgård, and Sebastian Stan are just a few.

2. "The Social Dilemma"

This documentary is going to explain the impacts of our reliance on the internet and social media for information, entertainment, etc. This is going to be crazy interesting.

3. "The Babysitter: Killer Queen"

This show is one of those comedy horrors that will make you laugh from the insane cheesiness but also make you wince at the disgusting gore. Kind of like "Scary Movie," these films are way more about the laugh.

4. "A Love Song For Latasha"

This is another documentary that follows the murder of Latasha Harlins, a 15-year-old girl who was murdered by a store clerk while buying a bottle of orange juice.

5. "Love Guaranteed"

I mean, you've seen it before, a rom-com that involves two people intertwined with life and then accidentally falling in love along the way. BUT it's going to be so cute.

6. "I'm Thinking of Ending Things"

This movie looks SO CREEPY. Not a creepy nightmare creepy (which I hate), but more of a "oh my gosh, what the hell did I actually just watch?"

7. "Enola Holmes"

Who doesn't want to watch a film from the perspective of Sherlock Holmes' sister?

8. "The Duchess"

This moving looks delightfully charming and funny following Katherine Ryan's life as a single mother.

9. "American Murder: The Family Next Door"

"American Murder" doesn't have a trailer either quite yet, but this documentary will follow the disappearance of Shanann Watts and her kids.

From Your Site Articles