Check Out These New Movie & Show Trailers That Just Dropped

Check Out These 5 Awesome New Movie And Show Trailers

Check out the trailers that just dropped for "The First," "Maniac," "Bad Times at the El Royale," "Widows," and everything coming soon to HBO!

7

Fall is approaching, and that means a slew of new movies and shows are hitting screens near you! Check out the dope new trailers for these movies and TV shows that are all being released in the near future.

Mark your calendars for this awesome upcoming movie and tv show content:

1. "The First"

"The First" is a new Hulu original show starring Sean Penn that debuts on Saturday, September 15. The whole first seasons drops on the 15th, making it a perfect show to binge watch!

2. "Maniac"

"Maniac" is a dramatic comedy mini-series about a pharmaceutical trial that goes insanely awry. Check out this mini-series when it's released on Netflix on Friday, September 21st!

3. "Bad Times at the El Royale"

This film about seven strangers who each have a secret and meet at a hotel for a fateful night looks awesome and hits theaters on Friday, October 12th!

4. "Widows"

Talk about some badass women! These widows take their fate back into their own hands in this movie. "Widows" is coming to a theater near you on Friday, November 16th.

5. Coming Soon on HBO

The shows we've all been waiting for! Check out this amazing mash-up trailer of all the shows that are coming soon on HBO! This incredible line-up includes "Game of Thrones," "Big Little Lies," "True Detective," "Camping," and more!