A New Kind Of Harmonious Notes

A New Kind Of Harmonious Notes

Behind Powerful Covers and Mashups

9
A New Kind Of Harmonious Notes
YouTube

The underappreciated world of music

The beauty of music and art is that its soul purpose is to make you feel something. If something doesn't make you feel some sort of way, then it's not doing it job as true art. Maybe you just aren't looking hard enough, because all art is equipped with secret passageways into new worlds.

The type of music I'd like to show appreciation for is covers and mashups. The beauty behind a cover is that the artist creating the cover gets to throw in their own flares and add creativity. They always say, "Imitation is the highest form of flattery." The original song will always have high importance because that is the base of the creative powers. However, covers use an already creative thing, and add a whole new sound to it. Same with mashups, they add a creative combination and make a new sound with the two or more songs magically blended together. Especially with acoustic covers or songs you truly have the ability to appreciate the beauty of just the voice and the harmonious notes flowing free.