12 Artsy Picture Angles Of The Villanova Church You Probably Haven't Taken

We all know the church is photogenic, so why don't we take advantage of every beautiful angle there is.

265
Dylan Sawyer

A staple of Villanova's campus is the beautiful church. No matter what time of day, or what day of the year, it seems that the church just cannot look bad. It is a beautiful structure. If you go to Villanova, chances are you have taken a picture with or of the church at some point. However, most people just take it directly in front, the same angle every time. Today, I hope to open your eyes to some new angles of the church. Note, there are plenty more to be seen, but these are just a few I thought were pretty.

1. The slightly too close shot

Dylan Sawyer

2. The definitely too close shot

Dylan Sawyer

3 The "wow that's a tall building" shot

Dylan Sawyer

4. They wayyyyy too close shot

Dylan Sawyer

5. The "wow I just can't wait to take a picture of the Church so I'm just gonna take it as soon as I get to the top of the bridge steps" shot

Dylan Sawyer

6. The back shot

Dylan Sawyer

7. The plaque shot

Dylan Sawyer

The only thing more beautiful than the church itself, is the history. #deep

8.The "Are those the church crosses?" shot

Dylan Sawyer

9. The Augustinian Vocation Office shot 

Dylan Sawyer

A lesser known, but equally beautiful art of the church

10. The power box shot

Dylan Sawyer

This one is really slept on

11. The "I'm boutta hop on the train but I just gotta get my Church shot" shot

Dylan Sawyer

12. The "huh, I wonder what that red light is for" shot

Dylan Sawyer

For real though, what does it do?