Never Be Silenced

Never Be Silenced

"If we do not maintain justice, justice will not maintain us."

10
Never Be Silenced
Digital Spy

Political views.

My belief in what's right.

Fighting for justice.

I will never be silenced on these subjects... And neither should you.

What I find to be amazing is that those who disagree with me simply try to silence me. Though, I don't try to silence them. Instead, I try to help them see the injustice present in the U.S. and the world. Don't they know, though, that trying to silence me will only fuel me. It will only make me speak out more; make me fight more.

I will never stay quiet when I see those around me being hurt, or treated unfairly. It has always been the way I am, the way I work... And I don't see that changing any time soon.

However, I have realized that there's almost no hope. There's no hope in trying to change someone's mind. Someone who is too far gone.

I learned in Social Psychology this past week that those who have high involvement in an issue, and whom don't care what others think of them nor their beliefs are the most difficult to persuade. Which, I guess, is how I feel, myself. So in a way, I advise you all to not be like me, too. Don't waste your energy on those who are simply too far gone... It will only cause more issues.

But by all means, feel free to express your opinion and make some great points of your own! Just don't blow anything out of proportion (unless it's detrimental). It's not worth it.

That's my rant for the day, I suppose.