5 Shows On Netflix That Are Worth The Watch

Here are some suggestions if your go-to show just got removed.

13

2021 has arrived and with it came the removal of some of my all-time favorite Netflix shows. I guess it can be said that all good things must come to an end. I am no stranger to the comfort of rewatching your favorite show for the seventh time but maybe change is good. The act of finding and committing to a brand new show can be daunting especially when you don't know where to start.

Here are some personal favorites (or shows that I'm just interested in trying out) that I think can make that spot on our favorites list look a lot less empty.

Happy Donald Glover GIF by Crave Giphy

This show is super easy to get into and just a genuinely funny show. For all the people like me who will be missing The Office, I think this is a pretty good show to supplement our desire for an entertaining sitcom. It's also an easy watch so it's perfect for playing in the background while you do laundry or fall asleep.

You

happy penn badgley GIF by Lifetime Giphy

I honestly love this show. It has all the intense mystery of a crime show without making me want to sleep with the lights on. I love how everything on the show is purposeful and incredibly thought-out which lead to some serious OMG moments.

This show is great for the people who will be missing the lighthearted but drama filled action of Dexter. The actor of the main character, Penn Badgley, also played Dan in Gossip Girl so this might be a fun watch everyone missing that series too.

Arrested Development

Excited Arrested Development GIF Giphy

I haven't watched this show yet but I've definitely added it to my must watch list for the near future. From what I've heard, this seems like another lighthearted sitcom that could be an easy watch. From what I've seen and know about the show, it seems perfect for those of us who will be missing Parks and Recreation.

New Girl

zooey deschanel dancing GIF by New Girl Giphy

I know a lot of people have already watched and fallen in love with this show but I had to include it because it is definitely a new staple to my watch list. If you haven't noticed by now, I'm a big fan of sitcoms. Although it's not workplace related, this show reminds of Parks and Recreation because its lighthearted, funny, and has a super sweet female main character.

Dynasty

elizabeth gillies GIF Giphy

Again, this is a show I haven't gotten a chance to watch yet but from what I've heard, this show seems like a good match for my fellow Gossip Girl lovers. Being able to follow the personal lives and scandals of fictitious wealthy families in a TV drama is apparently not something we have to go without. Plus, who doesn't love Liz Gillies?