Top 10 Netflix Shows You Have To See

Top 10 Netflix Shows You Have To See

These are my top 10 choices for what to watch next on Netflix.

145
Top 10 Netflix Shows You Have To See
YouTube

There are so many things to watch on Netflix that it's always hard to decide what to watch next when you finish a series. Here are my top ten picks for what to watch next!

10. Friends

Everyone knows what Friends are even if you've never watched it before. It's a show about a group of...well...friends that live in New York City and have crazy adventures as well as everyday problems that everyone faces. This is a classic from the 90s and would definitely be a good choice for someone who has never seen it or even if you have watched the entire series five times.

9. The Office

We all know what this is. You can watch this show a hundred times and still find it funny. If you haven't seen this show it is about an office who is having a documentary made about them. You get the chance to get to know all of the characters and learn about their lives.

This is a quirky comedy that has realistic problems and situations. This is one of my favorites because I never get tired of watching it. I see something new in every episode every time I watch.

8. Supernatural

This is a show about two brothers who hunt the paranormal. It goes through their lives and all the struggles they face being human as well as the problems they have with the supernatural. This is a great show for people who love the paranormal and if you're looking for something new and exciting to watch.

7. One Day at a Time

The show is about a Latina mother who is newly single raising her two children and living with her mother. The show covers so many important and relevant topics of the day as well as makes you fall in love with all of the Characters. This is a wonderful show if you love sit-coms and shows about family.

6. Black Mirror

This one is a little different. The episodes don't really correlate with each other but you will find references from other episodes. This is a psychological show that gives different scenarios of what life could be like in the future. This is a good show for you if you like conspiracies. Some of the episodes can be a little frightening and some can be very accurate so watch at your own risk.

5. New Girl

This show stars Zooey Deschanel as "Jess" she has moved into a loft with three men after being cheated on by her boyfriend. The show covers her becoming acquainted with them as well as her adventures as a single woman finding love, most of the time in all the wrong places. This show is good if you like quirky comedy as well as a little bit of drama.

4. The Vampire Diaries

Elena Gilbert's parents were recently killed in a car accident and she was in the back seat and somehow survived. She meets a mysterious new guy at school and soon discovers he is a vampire. Little does she know she is "the doppelganger" to his lost love Katherine.

This causes many problems as well as puts Elena in a lot of danger. If you like "Twilight" this is definitely a show for you and even if you don't like "Twilight" check it out because there is a lot more action and the storyline keeps you interested.

3. Young and Hungry

Gabi is a food blogger and chef who finds a job working for a very wealthy and well-known tech tycoon. She soon falls for him but they discover quickly how difficult it is for them to be together. This is another show that is good if you like quirky comedy. It stars "Hannah Montana's" Emily Osment as Gabi and the role suits her well!

2. Switched at Birth

Two girls discover that they were switched at the hospital the day of their birth. The show follows their lives as they learn who their "real" family is and quickly discover that they can be a part of each other's lives. This show is heart-warming and at times will make you cry. This is one of my favorites because of the sense of family.

1. Jane the Virgin

Jane has been accidentally artificially inseminated by her OB and this leads to many problems including the fact that the "inseminator" was the OB's brother who is a wealthy hotel owner. Jane's life gets turned upside down as she goes through her pregnancy and discovers new things about herself. This is a comedy but also tells a wonderful story about love and family.