Let’s face it, no matter how old you are, how busy you are, or what’s going on in your life, there is always room for Netflix. If you’re like me, Netflix often becomes a distraction from schoolwork and life in general. I’ve watched nearly every show on Netflix worth watching, so if you’re in need of a new series to watch, try one of these.
1. Grey’s Anatomy - I would love to say that I’ve been a Grey’s Anatomy fan since day one; however, it wasn’t until my Netflix obsession occurred that I fell in love with Grey’s Anatomy and Shonda Rhimes. I’m an education major; however, I’m 99% sure I could also be a nurse or a doctor. When all else fails, push one of eppie.
2. One Tree Hill - I’m an awkward person when it comes to playing basketball; however, there’s so much more to One Tree Hill than just basketball. From season one to the end, I was torn on whether I loved or hated Dan Scott; however, my passion for Nathan and Lucas never ended. Hands down, this is one of my favorite shows on Netflix.
3. Shameless - Lip Gallagher is completely irresistible. Anyone who watches Shameless will instantly find themselves falling for a bad guy like Lip. Shameless is jam packed with drama, so much of it that is very relatable to real life.
4. Prison Break - Action and suspense are two words to describe this thrilling series. It’ll be sure to leave your stomach in a knot while tears begin rolling down your face. Watch out for the next season coming in April!
5. Gossip Girl - This show is sure to leave you feeling like a detective. Just when you think you’ve discovered who Gossip Girl is, you’re proven wrong. At the end of the show, you’ll be in complete and utter shock with who Gossip Girl really is. Xoxo, Gossip Girl.
6. Breaking Bad - Of course a high school chemistry teacher would make a perfect person to start up a meth lab. Even better yet, the high school chemistry teacher’s brother-in-law is a DEA agent. Interested in how that plays out? Check this series out.
7. Fuller House - I’m not sure about you, but I grew up watching Full House over and over again. Fuller House is a series where all the original Full House characters are grown up! This series is sure to make you reminisce the endless hours spent watching the original show. Even better yet, you’ll love seeing what the old characters look like now!
8. Private Practice - If you’re a Grey’s Anatomy fan, you need to give Private Practice a try. It’ll take you into the life of Addison Montgomery as she works at a private practice. Although it isn’t as suspenseful as Grey’’s Anatomy, it’ll be sure to leave you feeling like you’ve gone to med school.
9. Scandal - Although it’s a woman, the famous Olivia Pope, that is in charge in this show, it’s still a show that males can become quite hooked on. Every episode is different from the last, but each one holds so much drama and suspense that leaves the viewer wondering what will happen next. Give it a try, it’s one of my favorites.
10. Orange Is The New Black - Drama hits an all-time high in this series that takes place in a women’s prison. The rivalry and friendship between Piper and Alex is a never-ending, confusing wheel.
Stop what you’re doing. It’s okay. You have time for just one episode. Just kidding, if you start any of these shows, you more than likely won’t get anything else accomplished, but do it; they are worth watching.