6 Netflix Series' you need to binge

6 Netflix Series' That are worth the Binge Before Heading Back to School

From crime, to drama, to cancer - this is a binge-worthy list.

93

Over summer, we always expect ourselves to be out with friends and having the time of our lives before heading back for moreeeeee classes. But... truth be told, it IS okay to sit back and lose yourself in a show for hours on end. Invite your friends--or don't. Whatever you do, add these to your list of shows to watch.

"Life Unexpected"

It may seem like it's constantly a roller coaster of emotions, but there are so many unexpected twists and turns that you stay locked in the entire time.

"Reckless"

This one is a little more on the feisty side, with all the romance, court cases, and sticky situations, but you'll be on the edge of your seat from the first minute. You will be rooting for characters in the beginning that you will hate in the end--and that's just the start of it.

"Life Sentence"

If you're in need of a break from your own life problems, this is where you should look for a break. This show contained SO MANY subtle life lessons. It'll have you rethinking your problems in a heartbeat. Plus our favorite actress from "Pretty Little Liars," Lucy Hale is in it!

"The Five"

Now for the more intense part of the list... this one will keep you up all night waiting to find out the ending. There are so many secrets (all of them are unraveled during the show, don't worry), that you won't know who to trust either.

"The Night Shift"

This one has a reputation for being a lot like Grey's Anatomy, but I tend to disagree. This show is incredibly intense and is full of great characters. The first episode is nowhere near a good reflection of the rest of the series. Give it a shot, especially if you would be into a series that's a cross between Grey's and Saving Private Ryan.

"Dark"

This one is a bit on the confusing side at some points, so pay close attention. This is definitely not the show to watch while you're cramming for your last summer school exams. BUT it is the show to watch on a rainy summer day--especially because it's raining during a lot of the show too (cheesy, but it works).