9 Netflix Originals That Were Made Just For YOU

Stranger things have happened besides getting addicted to these Netflix originals.

68
Netlfix // http://www.nme.com/blogs/tv-blogs/stranger-things-season-3-release-date-trailer-plot-2127430

Netflix Originals can be both a hit or a miss. These nine originals are guaranteed to hit you in the feels.

1. The Kissing Booth

Starring : Joey King, Molly Ringwald, Jacob Elordi, Joel Courtney

Genre : Romantic Comedy

This quirky love story is what some of us girls can relate to. We would never intend to fall for our best friend's brother but sometimes fate has other plans.

2. Stranger Things

Starring : Winona Ryder, Millie Bobby Brown, Natalia Dyer, Finn Wolfhard

Genre : Science Fiction/Horror

This thriller set in the 1980s focuses on the disappearance of a young boy. The town of Hawkins, Indiana bands together to find him along with some unlikely allies.

3. The Crown

Starring : Claire Foy, Matt Smith, Vanessa Kirby

Genre : Historical Drama

This Netflix original focuses on the life of Queen Elizabeth II and all she has done in her reign as Queen of England.

4. Fuller House

Starring : Candace Cameron Bure, Jodie Sweetin, Andrea Barber

Genre : Sitcom

A spinoff of the original sitcom Full House, Fuller House is guaranteed to make you laugh those belly laughs. It focuses on young, single mother DJ Tanner as she navigates through life with her family and friends.

5. The Ranch

Starring : Ashton Kutcher, Sam Elliot, Debra Winger

Genre : Sitcom

Ashton Kutcher plays the son of a Colorado rancher and is in a dysfunctional family. He returns to the ranch fifteen years after completing his football years in college.

6. When We First Met

Starring : Adam DeVine, Alexandra Daddario, Shelley Hennig

Genre : Romantic Comedy

This Netflix original film is a perfect reality of what a lot of us have been through. Pitch Perfect's Adam DeVine's best friend has no idea what's coming for her.

7. You Get Me

Starring : Bella Thorne, Halston Sage, Nash Grier

Genre : Thriller

Bella Thorne plays a slightly twisted role as she maneuvers her way into the life of four seemingly perfect teenagers' lives

8. Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

Starring : Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel, Scott Patterson

Genre : Family/Comedy Drama

A spinoff of the original series Gilmore Girls, A Year in the Life gives us a future perspective of what the Gilmore girls have been up to over the years.

9. Ryan Hamilton: Happy Face

Starring : Ryan Hamilton

Genre : Comedy

This comedy special will literally make your face happy. Ryan Hamilton was featured in Rolling Stone 2015 as one of the best stand up comedians.