6 Netflix Movies For The Hopeless Romantic, It's Time To Hopefully Binge The Best Feel-Good Flicks

Being a hopeless romantic is exhausting, but these movies can help ease your pain.​

237
@zoelaz/Instagram

As a hopeless romantic, it's so much more satisfying to watch fictional characters fall in love and have their 'happily ever after,' because romance in the real world is tough. For the times you need it the most, this list will give you all the feels.

1. "Beauty and the Beast"

As a little girl, I've always loved this movie, but Emma Watson solidifies how it should feel to be a strong, independent woman, while also falling in love.

2. "Before We Go"

In this New York rendezvous, Chris Evans gives us all of the butterflies when showcasing chivalry isn't dead.

3. "Breakfast At Tiffany's"

Classics are always so charming to watch, especially since they are what paved the way for romance movies today.

4. "Charlie St. Cloud"

This movie makes me cry every time I watch it (I'm not sure if it's the movie or how delicious Zac Efron is).

5. "Keith"

This all-time fav of mine came by surprise. It would always pop up as a recommendation to watch, but I never thought I would like it. Little did I know, it would make me regret not watching it sooner. And, you know, Jesse McCartney is always a plus.

6. "1 Night"

This movie makes me want to be in high school again, and to find my perfect Andy.

Netflix will forever be my saving grace, especially when I need to block everything out and just watch something beautiful. These movies should be your go-to, so binge watch them this weekend!