Netflix and Binge

Netflix and Binge

Why Netflix needs to get its shit together.

209
Netflix and Binge

Have you ever just binged on Netflix shows, what am I saying- of course you have!

Whether it's during the school year and you've finished all of your classes for the day, or the summertime and you just woke up, there aren't enough new shows to fulfill our hunger and boredom. Netflix and chill has turned into Netflix and binge alone. And we need the producers to keep up the pace.

I know I'm not the only one waiting for more than just a season when new shows are featured, because I can go through a whole season in three days. "Dead to Me" is one of the newly-featured Netflix originals and I have binged it quicker than you can say "Alexa turn on 'Old Town Road'!"

I mean these producers can't expect anyone to really slow down in 2019. By the time I get home from work, I turn on the TV and have watched the same movie 5 times now..... "The Ugly Truth" is now fully memorized and I have listened to "Pocket Full of Sunshine" more times than I can count! Especially now that "Game of Thrones" is over, I only get to watch the Bachelorette once a week and only get to look forward to movies rented out by Redbox.

Netflix, if you are reading this, it's time to bring your A-game, because now is the time and the world is watching! Literally!