7 Shows You Need To Be Binge Watching

7 Shows You Need To Be Binge Watching

Need a new show to become obsessed with?

38
7 Shows You Need To Be Binge Watching
Unsplash

"Wow, there's nothing good on," you think as you flip through the numerous channels on your television.If you're like me, you have probably done this. Lucky for you, I have compiled a list of my 7 favorite shows that you should definitely watch. They'll make you cry, make you happy, and make you want to keep watching. Trust me.

1. The Good Doctor

This is my favorite show. It follows Shaun Murphy, an autistic surgeon. This show is super interesting, and if you like some drama, this show is for you.

2. The Voice

I like watching the auditions because there's a lot of talented people on the show. Also, I enjoy seeing Adam and Blake bicker with each other.

3. Law & Order: SVU

This show is super sad sometimes, but it is still interesting. I almost always learn something new in each episode.

4. Criminal Minds

^ Spencer Reid 😍 Need I say more?

5. Say Yes To The Dress

This show is interesting to watch. I like seeing all the designs and styles of dresses. Plus, there's drama.

6. America's Next Top Model

I like watching this show because of the variety of girls competing. Not one girl looks alike, each girl is beautiful in their own way. Also, there's a lot of D-R-A-M-A.

7. Reba

Reba and her crazy family are hilarious; they crack me up and they'll do the same to you.