Natural lyrics meaning written by Imagine Dragons

Introduction:

12

Natural song by the band Imagines Dragon. The band Imagine dragon recorded this song in a time span of 2017 to 2018 and finally released it on 17th July 2018.

Natural song by the band Imagines Dragon. The band Imagine dragon recorded this song in a time span of 2017 to 2018 and finally released it on 17th July 2018. The writers of this song are Mattias Larson, Imagine Dragons, and Robin Fredriksson produced by Mattman and Robin. This single is the fourth album studio “Origins.” The video length is 3:09 minutes. This single is also performed on Jimmy Kimmel Live by the dragon on 19 July 2018. Natural Lyrics are about self-acceptance, which is a commitment to one own self one should be confident and not let people’s criticism affect their productivity, in this way, to be firm enough to fight and defend one own self in this cold life one can lead a satisfied and happy life.

The lyrics meanings of the track:

The starting versed lay the message of this survival in this dog-eat-dog world where your every action has its own consequences and eventually became a blind eye, where the destruction starts. Causing mental breakdown and drip criticism, the song has some “Believer” essence. The message Natural wants to portray this world is a cold war where you have to survive by choosing to be cold-hearted and defensive. it is like living in a modern Jungle whose roots of survival are the same as being a hunter or being hunted and it’s natural. This song is spitting the truth and these pills we can’t swallow. The Dragons, never fail to impress with their lyrics and music composition, and this song is about the personal experience of the way artist deals with failure and trolls, criticisms sometimes from the enemy but also from their loved ones, and personal traumas enough to drain out person energy, mind, and life. These all things make them believe in this life you have to survive ignoring and making yourself priory on anything also the message of this song.

[Verse 1]
Will you hold the line
When every one of them has given up and given in? Tell me
In this house of mine
Nothing ever comes without a consequence or cost, tell me
Will the stars align?
Will Heaven step in? Will it save us from our sin? Will it?
'Cause this house of mine stands strong

[Chorus]
Natural
A beating heart of stone
You gotta be so cold
To make it in this world
Yeah, you're a natural
Living your life cutthroat
You gotta be so cold
Yeah, you're a natural

Reviews of the track:

Natural track topped the for five straight weeks and broke the all record in that time spin. Making a record being on the radio chart with over 4K spins in a single week. Imagine Dragon’s song natural is about self-discovery, sharing the message that “when you truly learn to love yourself, judging eyes and hateful words become meaningless,” as Reynolds puts it. Tiana Timmer berg of Radio. Com called the song "energetic and inspiring", According to the critics this song's lyrics empowering and its jam is positive." Billboard described this song as ferocious, this song served as the 2018 ESPN College Football seasonal anthem. And on the US Hot Rock Songs chart got the fifth number.

Conclusion of the track:

When it comes to the wrap-up of the song it’s like a message for survival in this world because it’s a “Do or Die” situation. In the lyrics meaning the vocalist trying to say everything you are doing or any worst you ever face in life make the best version of you. People’s behaviors ad all failure gives you the best lesson.