14 Words That would Better serve the "b" in iHOB over "Burgers"

14 Words That would Better serve the "b" in iHOB over "Burgers"

Butter. Butter is literally better than burgers.

454

IHOP announced earlier this month that it would be changing its name to IHOB. After letting customers ponder on what the "b" would stand for, most assuming breakfast, it announced their new name would be the International House of Burgers. Yep, you heard me. Burgers. As you could expect, Twitter users had a field day making jabs at the companies new name. Burger King changed its name to Pancake King, Netflix stating it's changing its name to Netflib and Qdoba told IHOB it would trade its letters so their new name will be Qdopa. So in honor of this ridiculous name change, here's 14 names that would have been better than burgers.

1. Breakfast

2. Bacon

3. Biscuits

4. Bagels

5. Banana

6. Burrito

7. Bennys

8. Batter

9. Berries

10. Bread

11. Bran

12. Brunch

13. Buttermilk

14. Buns

I still cannot believe out of all the options it had, IHOP chose to change its name to International House of Burgers. International House of Butter would have been better. Butter.