I know when I go to the nail salon I spend a good 20 minutes staring at the wall on polish, trying to figure out what I want to be stuck with for the next two weeks. So here is a list to make it 10 times easier for you.

1. All Your Dreams in Vending Machines - O.P.I

Shop for this color here.

1. OPI's newest spring collection titled "Tokyo" includes this pop of pink. With spring upon us, a pop of color is just what everyone needs.

2. I'm On a Sushi Roll - O.P.I

Shop for this color here.

This pretty teal color is just what Easter called for. Your nails will look great with all the pastel colors of this holiday.

3. Reign Check - Essie

Shop for this color here.

This grey metallic nail polish, which has a cool undertone of green, is perfect for when you cannot decide on a color. It's a two in one!

4. Tiers Of Joy - Essie 

Shop for this color here.

This polish is the best lilac for your spring days. Whether you're going for a nice spring walk or reading a book on the porch, this purple is perfect for you.

5. Living Coral Glazen - Butter London 

Shop for this color here.

This glitter coral is perfect for when you're feeling spontaneous and fun. Glitter always gets everyone in a better mood!

6. Mind-Full Meditation - Essie 

Shop for this color here.

This is the perfect nude for the minimalist within. Sometimes you want your nails done but don't want a vibrant color. This is the perfect nude for you.

​7. Gadget-Free - Essie 

Shop for this color here.

This gunmetal grey is the perfect color for the bad ass within. Everyone loves a solid metallic polish, and if that's the case for you, this is the one.

8. Press Pause - Essie 

Shop for this color here.

This white, with a hue of blue and grey, is perfect for someone that wants a timeless manicure. Although this polish is simple, you will for sure get plenty of compliments for your sharp and clean manicure.