My Best Friend

My Best Friend

Reasons why I love you unconditionally.

69
My Best Friend
Author

The word friend can be defined in many ways; everyone holds their own opinion on what a friend should do or say in a given situation. To me, a friend is anyone who will truly accept me for me, along with all my mistakes and flaws. They will never give up on me or our friendship. Despite anything life might throw at us, they would eventually realize how important and special our relationship truly was, and they would try to do everything in their power to fix whatever went wrong.

Some people don’t believe in second chances; I never did until I met you. Many people in my life have come and gone, but none of them have come back like you did. Whenever an argument took place between me and another friend, I'd know I wasn't going to see them again. I even thought this about you at one point, I was so sad to have lost you. But it was not long before I would realize I had the best friend a girl could ask for. Little did I know that the day you texted me to reach out and apologize would be one of the best days of my life. I believe that coming back from a disagreement has only made us closer and more honest with each other, and I could not be more grateful. There is no other friend like you, you are defiantly one in a million.

I feel so lucky to be able to say I do have a friend like you; someone who I am 100% comfortable doing anything in front of. Someone who I can count on to help me through my rough times and party with me through the good. Someone who has not given up on me, even though I can be way too much to handle at times. Someone who will study with me and go out with me, sometimes even in the same night. Someone who will drop everything to fight a girl that was rude to me at a bar. Someone who would drive me two hours to visit my friend at college, even when you had no clue who they were. Someone who will sit and listen to my long, ridiculous stories and always have a detailed response or reaction. Someone to go on adventures with. You get the point.

You are the only person in Utica who has truly made an impact on the woman I have become and the woman I will develop into, and I could never be more grateful for that. I want you to know how much you really mean to me. I may have already told you this before, but I only repeat it because I mean it. You are the best friend I could ask for and the most important friend that I never want to lose. I hope to be able to have you standing by my side through everything I face in the future. Whether it’s for actual support though the hard times or just literally standing by my side on my wedding day, I want you there and I assume you want to be too. if not, then this whole thing would be awkward.

Some people believe when it comes to friends, quantity is better than quality; however, as we have learned, quality will always trump quantity.

[A1]

[JW2]