My Top 5 Shows to Binge Watch

My Top 5 Shows to Binge Watch

Ever in a binging mood? I've got you covered

9
My Top 5 Shows to Binge Watch
-Lakelyn Tinsley

I love watching movies and tv shows. Me and my family have always been tv people so the creation of netflix was our holy grail. This is a list of my top 5 shows to binge watch

Grey's Anatomy 

Hate watching shows that only have one or two seasons on Netflix? Grey's anatomy has FIFTEEN SEASONS on Netflix. It is the perfect show to keep you entertained for weeks at a time and make you want to become a doctor.

Friends

Friends is a show you can watch over and over again and never get tired of it. The jokes are ALWAYS funny and they make you feel like the sixth person in the gang. Don't want to watch a specific episode or season? SKIP AROUND! That is the beauty of Friends

A Million Little Things

A million little things is a real tear jerker. This show is not for the faint of heart, and you must be willing to shed a few tears. However, the family and companionship in this show makes you want to jump through the screen and hug them. If you're looking for a show with a perfect balance of heartbreak and love, a million little things is for you.

The Haunting of Hill House

Okay... hear me out on this one. This show definitely has a dark and scary facade BUT the storyline and underlying meaning is fantastic. It really shows how far a family will go for one another. It's definitely a show you have to stick out to the end, but I promise it's worth it.

Charmed

This is a classic show that a few would consider old but I would say that it was way ahead of its time. It follows the story of 3 charmed sisters and their journey through the world of magic and tragedy. By far one of my all time favorites that really makes you want to have magical powers