Its a love story...

Yes, I'm Excited For My T Swift Year But I'm Also Excited For My T Swift Love Story.

It's a love story...

39

We are living in a generation of T Swift years, meaning that when you turn 22 it is automatically your Taylor Swift year. But no one has mentioned or even thought about their T Swift Love Story... until now. It's time for this term to be coined after all love stories are the best kind of stories.

So Taylor came out with Love Story in 2008. I can remember how the song first made me feel. I was in elementary school at the time and I had my little crushes of course. But no one really stuck out to me when this song came out. I just liked the idea of being in love and finding my Romeo just like in the song. I didn't know that the song would carry me all throughout high school and now college.

In college its hard to find your Romeo when you are so picky with who you want to be with. I think for me its all about finding someone who I can connect/click with but also they have to be understanding of my quirks and the way I do things. I tend to not have a filter at times so that's what might cause me some problems with my future Romeo. However, I believe that I have to also love the qualities about myself before someone else also loves them, so I think I'm heading in the right direction.

I truly think that one day I'll find my love story. I may not find it in college, I may find it later in life but what I do know is that God does have some sort of love story for me, as silly as it sounds. Taylor Swift may have written the song, but its up to Him at the end of the day to help me figure it all out. In the meantime, I'm going to go read those cheesy relationship memes and maybe add more to some of my Pinterest boards (you never know when you may need to add more wedding pins lol).