I Rather Be A Witch Out Of All Supernatural Beings!

The reason why is that I can still live like a human even though I have magical powers.

2102
https://www.maxpixel.net/Thicket-Field-Witch-Road-Halloween-Forest-Grass-6715417

Here is a question that people ask. Which supernatural being do you want to be? My answer to that question is a witch.

Why do I want to be a witch out of all supernatural beings? The reason why is that I can still live like a human even though I have magical powers. I can still eat food that humans need to eat. Vampires have to consume blood to survive. Some vampires can eat food in some books, movies, and TV shows but blood is still their main necessity. I do not want to drink blood. Werewolves can eat food as well but I do not want to turn into an animal. I do not want to harm people and animals. I want to be fully human and feel like a human. I also do not want to be the remaining supernatural beings because of the same reasons.

The good thing about being a witch is having magical powers. Magic can make life more convenient because it can do the work for you. Doing the work can save me some time to do other things. Magical powers are best for house chores. It can make tools, equipment, and furniture do as I command. Magic can help me grab things from faraway without going near them. Magic can also transport me to places that I want to go. There are flying broomsticks to ride on! To see how magic makes life more convenient, check out stories, movies, and TV shows about witches and wizards like the Harry Potter series and the Fantastic Beasts series.

One thing for sure is that no one will know that a person is a wizard or witch at first until he or she sees that the person has magical powers. Witches and wizards always look human and can live like humans.