Songs for all occasions

My summer 2018 favorites playlist

Some summer tunes

36
https://ntscha.deviantart.com/art/on-my-way-home-140366357

With summer comes late summer drives, walks, nights. No late summer the same without a bomb playlist to live by.

1. "Sun is Shining" by Axwell /\ Ingrosso

cdn1.umg3.net

Great electronic beats and beat drops perfect for those warm summer nights with the windows down.

2. "Playinwitme" (feat. Kehlani) by KYLE

d2lubch9d26anb.cloudfront.net

KYLE's album recently dropped and it's great. This song has an infectious, playful beat perfect for the summertime.

3. "Body" by Loud Luxury, Brando

i.scdn.co

Perfect song for those late nights out with friends.

4. "Moonlight" by Lil Xan, Charli XCX

t2.genius.com

Great hip-hop beats to listen to wherever, whenever.

5. "Somebody Special" by Nina Nesbitt

i.scdn.co

Great electronic beats perfect for a summer workout playlist.

6. "Feels Great" (feat. Fetty Wap) by Cheat Codes

newnoisehiphop.com

Great feel good summer song you could blast- especially on your summer drives.

7. "When We Were Young" by Lost Kings, Norma Jean Martine

This song has a nostalgic, kind of sad message, yet the beat will make me that much happier listening to it. It could make an car ride feel amazing.

8. "The Ocean" by Mike Perry, SHY Martin

images.shazam.com

Great music to listen on the beach with the sound of the waves in the background.

9. "1957" by Milo Greene

1.bp.blogspot.com

Similar sound to Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zero's "Home." Great chill song to listen to relaxing.

10. "Really? Yeah!" by KYLE

Similar to Hoodie Allen, KYLE's songs consist of playful rap lyrics and catchy hip-hop beats. Great song to get you in the mood for a summer night out.

11. "Bedtime Stories" (feat. The Weekend) by Rae Sremmurd

ssl.ulximg.com

Great mix of R&B and hip-hop to create a great catchy beat.

12. "Ups & Downs" by KYLE

t2.genius.com

This beat is infectious- one of those songs that will put you in "the feels." And there's really no other to describe it.

13. "lovely" (with Khalid) by Billie Eilish

t2.genius.com

Billie Eilish's unique, chilling voice mixed with Khalid's creates a great duo and an infectious sound.

14. "RENTAL" by BROCKHAMPTON

t2.genius.com

Great hip-hop beats produced with really cool electronic sounds. You will feel badass driving to this song- I promise.

15. "IDWK" by DVBBS, Blackbear

ssl.ulximg.com

Great song with a mix of Blackbear's slow chill vocals and DVBBS' upbeat electronic sounds.

16. "Lonely" (feat. MAX) by Matoma

us.napster.com

Great catchy song with an even greater beat drop

17. "Water on The Bridge" by Chelsea Cutler

t2.genius.com

Chelsea Cutler just released a new album, "Sleeping with Roses" with beautiful electronic sounds. Perfect for summer days and nights where you're in the mood to listen to something calm and peaceful.

18. "Give Yourself A Try" by The 1975

t2.genius.com

The 1975 is back with a new single and it is great. Love the song's message and could be listened to anytime anywhere.

19. "Time" (feat. G-Eazy & Olivver the Kid) by Skizzy Mars

Great hip-hop/rap beats. Perfect for summer drives.

20. "TTM" (feat. Wiz Khalifa & NGHTMRE) by PnB Rock

t2.genius.com

Great beats to dance to and simple lyrics to rap/sing.

21. "Better Not" (feat. Wafia) by Louis The Child

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com

Any Louis The Child song reminds me of great summer vibes. This song's sick infectious beats are great to jam out to.

22. "Clout" (feat. 21 Savage) by Ty Dolla $ign

direct.rhapsody.com

Great catchy song to listen to before going out.

23. "Jackie Chan" by Tiesto

The mix of Post Malone's vocals and Tiesto's signature catchy beats make for a perfect summer soundtrack.

24. "No Coming Down" by NGHTMARE

Amazingly catchy song to drive to, get ready to, or blast wherever you are.

25. "Better Now" by Post Malone

t2.genius.com

Post's entire album will certainly be on repeat this summer. This one's one of my favorites.

26. "Star" by Bazzi

t2.genius.com

Bazzi's new album consists of great catchy beats and adorable lyrics.

27. "Faded" by Alan Walker

Amazing song with a mix of slow beats and a great beat drop. Perfect for summer vibes.

28. "Start Again" (feat. Logic) by OneRepublic

i.redd.it

Great feel good, inspirational song featured on the 13 Reasons Why soundtrack.

29. "Rich & Sad" by Post Malone

t2.genius.com

Another one of Post's catchy new beats.

30. "Say My Name" by Tove Stryke

t2.genius.com

Great, alternative electronic beats perfect for summer drives.