Summer vacation is finally here (well at least for some people). Some people will be studying abroad, some will be going to the beach, some will be working a summer job, and others won’t really have much to do. This summer, I will be completing my third internship in Washington D.C. I am excited, yet anxious. During the midst of what is going to be a crazy, busy summer, I have decided to set goals for myself, and I encourage you to do the same. Now, these all will probably not happen, but at least, it is a start; here are my goals for summer ’17.
1. Be more social
- Anyone who knows me, knows that I am the original introvert. However, this summer, I would like to be more adventurous and hang out with people, I don’t get to see that often.
2. Go vegetarian!
- This will so not last long, but after doing a social media cleanse, I would like to do a meat cleanse. This cleanse will not be as long as the other cleanse, but I think it is time to give meat a break.
3. Take more time out for me.
- I am such a busy bee, and I am always on the go for someone else or something else. This summer, I want to treat myself to things that are well-deserved.
4. Be bold
- Hopefully this is self-explanatory
5. Explore my city more
- I have been in the Washington metropolitan area my entire life, and I don’t really know everything about my city. This summer, I plan to explore more and see almost everything that it has to offer.
Whatever goals you may have, set them and try to achieve them.