My Story with Emotional Freedom Technique

I used to be a bright, kind, and creative young woman, but I struggled with feelings of anxiety that seemed to weigh me down.

18

.

I used to be a bright, kind, and creative young woman, but I struggled with feelings of anxiety that seemed to weigh me down. I had always been an anxious child, but as I grew older, my anxiety seemed to become more and more overwhelming. It was as if I had a constant knot in my stomach, and I found it hard to enjoy even the simplest things in life.

I tried many different ways to cope with my anxiety, from therapy to medication, but nothing seemed to work. I felt like I was stuck in a rut, unable to move forward and live the life I wanted.

While browsing social media, I stumbled upon a video about Emotional Freedom Technique Tapping (EFT Tapping) that caught my attention. Intrigued by what I saw, I made a decision to conduct some research and learn more about it.

After reading more about EFT Tapping, I felt a glimmer of hope. The idea that I could use my own body to help alleviate my anxiety seemed like a powerful tool. I watched more videos and read more articles about EFT Tapping, and eventually decided to give it a try.

I found a practitioner who specialized in EFT Tapping and scheduled my first session. I was nervous, but also hopeful. As I sat down with the practitioner, he asked me to rate my anxiety level on a scale of 1-10. I rated it an 8.

The practitioner guided me through a series of tapping exercises, instructing me to tap on specific points on my body while focusing on my anxiety. The tapping felt strange at first, but as I continued, I began to feel a sense of calm wash over me.

As I tapped, I found myself connecting with my emotions in a way I never had before. I began to acknowledge my anxiety and accept it, rather than trying to push it away. I felt empowered knowing that I had a tool that I could use whenever I needed it.

Tapping Points

The points I tapped on where as follows:

• The side of my hand
  • The inner eyebrow
  • The outer eyebrow
  • Under the eye
  • Under the nose
  • The chin
  • The collarbone
  • Under the arm
  • The top of the head

Over time, I continued to practice EFT Tapping and noticed a significant improvement in my anxiety levels. I still felt anxious from time to time, but I was able to manage it much more effectively. I felt more in control of my emotions, and this sense of control spilled over into other areas of my life.

I began to pursue my passions with renewed energy and enthusiasm. I started painting again, something I hadn't done in years, and found that the act of creating brought me a sense of inner peace and joy. I also started to reach out to old friends and make new connections, realizing that I didn't have to face my anxiety alone.

Although my experience with EFT Tapping had its challenges, it was undoubtedly worth the effort. Through my struggles, I discovered a powerful tool that not only helped me manage my anxiety but also helped me reconnect with my own strength and resilience. I learned that it's okay to ask for help and that there are always ways to find hope, even in the darkest moments.

In the end, I found that EFT Tapping was much more than a technique; it was a way of life. It allowed me to tap into my own inner wisdom and harness my own healing power. I felt grateful for the experience and knew that I would carry the lessons I learned with me for the rest of my life.