Best Songs On Spotify

What's On My Spotify Playlist This Month?

The ultimate playlist I have to survive the last few months of 2018.

35
Variety

I think I'm a melomaniac.

I have a bizarre obsession with music, but the funny thing is, it's the only thing that keeps me focused every day. Often, I think I annoy my friends with how passionate I am about music. I can spend an entire conversation talking about music. I will put you on to a new singer or a song.

Spotify has been my jukebox since high school. Sure, it's costly, but Spotify knows me well.

Last summer, I spent two hours on Drake's new album "Scorpion" and trash-talked Kanye West's bizarre 7-track album, "Ye," but I have an eclectic taste—from psychedelic rock and R&B to songs from the 1980's and 2000's.

So, here's the big question: What songs are on my radar this month?

To be clear, this is a list of songs that I've grown to love. It's also an opportunity for readers like you to check them out, and you'll enjoy them as much as I do. So, here's a playlist of 25 songs, in no particular order. The Spotify playlist is below:

1. Chloe x Halle - "The Kids Are Alright"

2. Tinashe - "Joyride"

3. Childish Gambino - "This Is America"

4. Alina Baraz - "Coming To My Senses"

5. Twenty One Pilots - "Nico And The Niners"

6. Travis Scott - "STOP TRYING TO BE GOD"

7. The Carters - "FRIENDS"

8. Amber Mark - "Love Me Right"

9. Bebe Rexha - "Don't Get Any Closer"

10. Qveen Herby - "SADE IN THE 90s"

11. Tierra Whack - "Cable Guy"

12. Doja Cat - "MOOO!"

Yes, this song is on Spotify.

13. Vulfpeck - "Back Pocket"

14. Stalgia - "NOMAD"

15. Hole - "Celebrity Skin"

16. Jessie Reyez - "Body Count"

17. Diana Gordon - "Thank You"

18. Halsey - "Walls Could Talk"

19. Bryce Vine - "Drew Barrymore"

20. H.E.R. - "Feel A Way"

21. Sabrina Claudio - "Messages From Her"

22. Kali Uchis - "Dead To Me"

23. Janelle Monáe - "Dirty Computer"

24. Jhené Aiko - "Jukai"

25. St. Beauty - "Borders"

So. what's on your Spotify playlist? Share some of your favorite songs with me!

Trae's Odyssey Playlist: