My Promises To My Future Little

My Promises To My Future Little

I promise to love you to the moon and back.

6
My Promises To My Future Little
Total Sorority Move

Dear Little,

I'm extremely excited to call you mine. As you can tell from my anonymous messages and random gifts, you are already so loved. I couldn't ask for a more perfect addition to our family. As your Big, I want to make you some promises before Reveal.

I promise to look out for you in every situation. I promise to take cute pictures with you. I promise to be there when you need some company or some snacks on a stressful day. I promise to show you great shows to watch on Netflix. I promise to go on fun Big-Little dates. I promise to make sure you are fed. I promise to be a mentor for you. I promise to help you grow spiritually, physically, and mentally. I promise to love you as much as my Big loves me. I promise to show you how important our philanthropy is. I promise to make sure you do well in school. I promise to be your best friend. I promise to be your home away from home. I promise to be the best big sister I can be. I promise to be a true and constant friend. I promise to motivate you every day. I promise to always listen if you ever need someone to vent to about your day. I promise to create memories with you. I promise to make you laugh. I promise to be your dance partner. I promise to love you to the moon and back.