My Personal Madonna Playlist

My Personal Madonna Playlist

Her songs are iconic and legendary.

1291
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDwb9jOVRtU&pp=ygUHbWFkb25uYQ%3D%3D

I listen to some songs by Madonna. Her songs are iconic and legendary.

1. “Celebration”

Whenever you are celebrating a holiday or an accomplishment, always put up this song.

2. “Crazy For You”

This song is her best romantic song. It is from the movie called Vision Quest. It is a great song to listen to on Valentine’s Day. If you are crazy about someone, then this is the right song for you.

3. “Die Another Day”

This song is from one of the James Bond movies called Die Another Day. It has a music video that shows Madonna and another one that shows the movie. Madonna plays a cameo in the movie.

4. “Express Yourself”

It teaches you how a woman should get a guy’s attention.

5. “Frozen”

This is the darkest song that I have heard from her. I think of witchcraft whenever I listen to this song. Take a look at the music video to feel the mood of the song.

6. “Into the Groove”

This song is in Despicable Me 3. The movie made the song more memorable. This is a song that you can dance to or do a dance fight.

7. “La Isla Bonita”

This song is one of my favorite songs from her! I think of myself at the beach! La isla bonita means the beautiful island in English.

8. “Like A Virgin”

9. “Live To Tell”

10. “Material Girl”

The biggest takeaway from this song is the word material.

11. “Papa, Don’t Preach”

This song tells you a story and moral.

12. “Take A Bow”

This song is also one of my favorites. The song uses Chinese background music. It has a music video that portrays what the song is about.

13. “True Blue”

14. “Vogue”

I think about Vogue magazine whenever I listen to this song.

Do you know any songs by Madonna? If yes, then which one is your favorite?