4 Reasons I Can't Thank My Mom Enough

4 Reasons I Can't Thank My Mom Enough

She's my biggest supporter.

6
4 Reasons I Can't Thank My Mom Enough
Brianna Spence

My mom is my biggest supporter. No question about that. She has been there when I’ve needed her most. No matter what time of day it is I know that I can call her and she will answer most of the time. She has been there through my happiest moments, my silliest moments, and some of my saddest moments. She is there when I come up with silly adult questions I have no idea what the answer is. She honestly is one of my best friends.

1. She believes in me when I don't believe in myself.

There are moments definitely where I don’t believe in myself. I have no idea how I am going to accomplish some things and I get super stressed out. During these moments, I usually call my mom and vent. And these moments are where I am calmed down and reminded that she loves me and believes that I can accomplish anything.

2. She would drive across the country if I needed her.

Besides all the miles she’s driven for me in my life, there have been times in my college years where I have been involved in short plays. And she has driven miles and miles just to see me during these important moments in my life. She has driven miles just to see the reception of me getting inducted into an Honors Organization and to pin me after my private induction. She has driven just to see me play violin in Orchestra concerts. She has supported me no matter how long the distance is.

3. She is always just a phone call away.

There are days where I call her two or three times and then there are days where I might go almost a week without calling her. But no matter what she is always willing to answer when she is available. She allows me to vent to her about the little things I stress about. She lets me cry and get excited about various things too. She has never once complained about the number of times I have called her.

4. She is my best friend.

No matter where I go, or what I do she will always be there encouraging me, cheering me on, and loving me. I have many memories that I will hold on to for a lifetime. There will never be a day that I will stop loving her. I love my mom and she is my best friend.

PS: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! I love you!!! (Don’t worry I called her on her birthday)