My love for you, explained.
Family Friends

My love for you, explained.

I'm beyond proud of you!

22

I'm writing you on here, simply because its easier haha. You may think it's corny.. but you're my "beautiful crazy" You have such a big heart! You make all my dark places bright and turn all my low's in life into high's. You;re a miracle worker and I'm glad that I've come across you in this world that we live in together my love.My motive in life is- well it's you. Everyday you are my motivation to do better and be a better person. When work is going bad, i just remember I have you and you'll always be there for me as I will be for you.

When I hear your name, it instantly send a signal straight to my heart and just changes my whole mood. You're such an amazing person and great soul & I know we did not meet on accident- you were a blessing from up above and i thank the big guy everyday for placing you in my life. You never fail to put a smile on my face, literally anything you do just warms my heart. I told you today how proud I am of you, and you never fail to make me proud of you. You're doing so well in life and you're such an inspiration to me and a great influence to all the people around you. You have such a great head on your shoulders and such a bright future ahead of you and for that again, i am so proud of you. You'll be going into you're 4th year of nursing school coming up here shortly and that is such a great accomplishment. You've made it so far and have never given up. I know some times are harder than others, but you show your strength and power right thru it.

We've had our bad times, and every time we've rekindled the flame. I regret every hurting you. This time around, I'm going to show you that things will be different for good. You and I are going to grow, and build this love from the ground up and i wouldn't want to do this with anyone else besides you. We're going to work hard to give our kids a great life someday. I'm also going to be working my butt off to give you the life you deserve and have always wanted. I will not mess up this time around and I made a promise i will change for the better. You are what matters to me and you're PRIORITY #1 in my life and you will soon recognize this. Actions speak louder than words and you've told me this a lot. "There is no better apology than changed behavior" another things you've told me. I won't forget this.

I remember the day we met, you looked so beautiful. You told me about a year after we were dating that you were "iffy" just on my name while we were in our "talking stages" haha, i will never forget that! I took you to buffalo wild wings for oiur first date and i just knew you and i clicked. I remember on May 2nd You tweeted about a flower you had liked, and i saw it and went to a flower shop and got you a bouquet of those exact flowers and drove to Tim Horton's right after and picked you up a dozen donuts and wrote "will you be my girlfriend" on the lid of the box on the inside. I was so nervous, you were just getting home from work at Goldfish at the time. You opened the box and didn't even realize I'd asked you out until i asked if you saw the note on the inner lid & you didn't even see it! You gasped and said YES & i was filled with absolute joy and excitement. The minute after you called and told your mom that I had just asked you out and then we made it Facebook official! I remember it like it was yesterday.

I remember the day you met me at Times Square deli after i got off work, and we went to hallmark and found that angel and you just gave me as hug and cried. I took that angel everywhere until i dropped it and the head fell off. Very unfortunate. I always think about the concerts you've taken me to and I am just so thankful for everything you do for me. At the time I'm writing this you're singing "Bless the broken road" by Rascal Flatts and its just warming my heart. The day we were going to squad house and i sang "Outskirts of heaven" to you at the top of my lungs and you thought "wow i really love this boy." The memories we share are so amazing and I'm glad you are the one I've experience them all with.

With all of this being said, i look forward to the rest of out lives together. I love you and i will never stop.

Forever & always,

Donald