A Thank You Letter To My Future Husband

A Thank You Letter To My Future Husband

Thank you.

145
A Thank You Letter To My Future Husband
hdwallpaperfix

Even though right now we’re probably doing our own thing on this Friday of July 15, 2016, I just want to take a moment and truly thank you.

I know I am the biggest pain in the butt. I’m probably still stubborn as heck, and I know that you call me out on a lot of things, but I know you must love me, and I mean truly love me if you are able to put up with my nonsense. I just want to apologize now for the enormously high walls and having my guard up at first. You are truly something special because I was willing to allow you to tear those down. It must have been frustrating, those walls were built to keep people away from hurting me.

You can thank a long list of people who caused so much destruction and tore me down. Thank you for pushing me and encouraging me everyday, you know I need it. Thank you for allowing me to be myself and never judge me for it. I may be too much at times, but you understand that’s just the passion in me.

Thank you for putting up with my family--trust me I know they can be incredibly tough, annoying at times, loud, and tend to like to involve themselves a little too much, but you know that’s the love they have for us. If they allowed us to be together, you know that was the biggest test of all. Thank You for sharing the same love for God that I have, Thank you for putting God first and helping me in my walk.

Thank you for praying with me and reading the Word with me. We have disagreements some times, but thank you for never staying mad at me for too long because you know my heart can’t handle it. Thank you for being one of the good ones and allowing me to love you and truly love you. You know that will be forever; once you capture my heart you have it forever.

Thank you for loving me no matter how big or small I get, thank you for seeing past the exterior, past the outfits, past the makeup, past the insecurities, and seeing who Adriana truly is. Not just this pretty loud Hispanic--but a kind, emotional, loving, compassionate, annoying at times--woman. Remember: for better, or for worse, in sickness, and in health sticks deep within our hearts.

I love you, baby. I just wanted to say thank you, and I will always love the amazing man God sent my way. I’m glad I took my time waiting for you.