My Lord, Why Have You Forsaken Me?

My Lord, Why Have You Forsaken Me?

If you love us, why are you letting us die?

31
My Lord, Why Have You Forsaken Me?

All this chaos, sadness, destruction that has plagued our world, yeah you must really "love" us.

If you really did why are you letting this happen? Why won't you tell me, tell us, the real reason we are suffering?

Are you treating us the same as when you sent that giant flood that killed most of the life forms on earth?

Are you that disappointed in us that you plan to wipe us out again with violence and plague us with cancer?

Are you so disappointed in us that you brought a demon such as the 45th president, whose name isn't worth mentioning, so he can get rid of us faster with his bigotry and inadequate leadership?!

Why are people dying on a daily basis from war and even being in their own neighborhoods? Why?! I've lost so many people and I don't know if I can take it anymore!

Why am I here?! Why are any of us here?! Do you care?! Do you really love us?!

Why have you forsaken me when you said you would never do that?! Answer me!

Why have you left your children alone to die?

Has the war ended? Is evil still coming after us? Are you kidding the war is still waging?!

We've just hit the tip of the iceberg, haven't we? That's it isn't it?

I have so many questions.

I don't know who to trust anymore!

Are you really "my rock"?

Second Samuel chapter 22 verse 3 said, "in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my savior; thou savest me from violence."

If this is true, why are people still being hurt from violence?

Is that the work of the enemy? It has to be, right? The enemy is still coming after us and is destroying our world little by little. He's the one that's causing the pain and suffering, but you're letting him. Why haven't you stopped him?! He's taken friends, family, so many loved ones and you're just sitting there and letting him!

Are you really a benevolent God?!

Well?!

I have so many questions Lord, and you won't give me all the answers, will you? I have to be patient. You know the bigger picture, and I can't know something like that. At least not yet.

Some questions aren't always meant to be answered. Some of the decisions you make must really be difficult.

You want to protect us like any parent would. When we suffer you suffer as well. When our soul has died, a part of you has died as well.

You discipline us like any parent would when we make a mistake. We may not understand why we are being disciplined the way we are at the moment, but eventually, we look back and realize the reason. Just like our parents would do.

You are giving us experience, like Romans 5:4 says, "and patience, experience: and experience, hope." By gaining the experience we can help so many people not experience the tragedies we have endured. I know I've been through tragedies of my own, more than some people could ever imagine. Some that I couldn't wish on my worst enemies.

I never want someone to consider life is meaningless as I have in the past. I want them to experience the beauty of life. With darkness, there is beauty. Everywhere we turn in this corrupted world is beauty and it's so amazing to see. You created this beauty, every molecule, every organism of life was made in your image. It's so beautiful.

I know I'm going to continue to doubt this world, but I will try to not doubt you. I will have more faith. Lord, have patience with me. For I'm starting to understand you're suffering just as much as we are. You suffered more when your son died on the cross to save our souls from eternal damnation, "that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life." Thank you, Father.