Here's What I Think About the Fidget Cube

Why spin a spinner when you can have options

22

We all have that little habit when we are focusing or working. Whether we click a pen or bounce our leg, we always have our own little way that we think keeps our mind focused. For me I have a harder time focusing, especially when I am not able to fidget. The perfect gift for me, the fidget cube.

The fidget cube was first recognized and found as a kick starter campaign so they could be made and sold. After a long wait I received mine in the mail. Now there are many different ways to fidget. You can roll, click, glide and flip as you fidget. Here are the sides of the cube.

1. 5 Button Clicking

Now this side there are 3 buttons that make sound, 2 that do not. I like the fact that There isn't just one kind of button to push. There are loud fidgeting and quiet fidget, depending on where you are.

2. Rolling Ball & Turn Dials

This is one of my personal favorites. There are two different ways to roll. You can use the metal ball on the bottom, or the three small turn dials on top. The reason this is one of my favorites, is that if you don't want to roll the metal ball, it also clicks.

3. Rotating Dial

Personally, I think this side is one of the harder ones to use. This side has a flat turn dial with a little bump at one of the edges, so when you push on the little bump you are able to spin it. On my cube, it is very difficult to spin it due to how tight the dial is. I don't use this side as much as others.

4. Joystick

Gamers unite! This side will make you feel like you're killing any zombie on call of duty. This side is the easiest to use, and to me the most calming. You just move the joystick.

Now the most noisy...

5. Clicking

To me this one is flipping a light switch. It is one of the loudest on the cube, and probably the one that will annoy almost anyone that that is around you. I use this side more by myself than outside of the house, but I also think it helps the most.

6. Breathe

This side is more for the anxiety side of fidgeting. There is a print, probably as big as your thumb on this side with raised edges. Rub this side while you maintain calm and steady breathing, and it really does relieve some anxiety and worry.

So many people today are obsessing over the fidget spinners. You watch them spin in a circle over and over and repeat the same thing. Try the fidget cube. It gives you options on your fidget. :)