My Idea Of Camping Versus Everyone Else

My Idea Of Camping Versus Everyone Else

Cabins Versus Tents

30
My Idea Of Camping Versus Everyone Else
Brian Wu

So camping is fun. Atleast my idea of camping is. Now before you start making assumptions, jumping to conclusions, and judging me, hear me out.

When you ask "what do you do when you go camping", alot of people would say to pitch a tent, sit around a fire, and sleep under the stars. Ask the same question and other people may say renting out a cabin, sitting around a fire, and sleeping under a roof. I've done both and I enjoy both, but to be honest, I like having a bathroom with indoor plumbing and a place I can take a deuce and brush my teeth comfortably. I like being able to wash my teeth, or have a kitchen to prepare whatever I'm about to barbecue, or sleep with less of a chance of ants crawling around. Also it's just more relaxing to sleep on a cot or mattress rather than the dirt floor. I'm not saying that camping outdoors classic style sucks, it's just has it's limits. One con is that usually have to carry your camping equipment to the site, away from your car. With a cabin, you park right outside and just move stuff a short distance. Cabins have kitchens, so you can have more variety with what you want to cook. With classic style, usually all you have is a fire pit, leaving just hotdogs and s'mores as your options. Not bad, but pretty boring. Sleeping under the stars is nice though. I will give you that.

I understand renting out a cabin is more expensive but it is WAY more comfortable. Basically you're going to have to juggle affordability with comfort. I personally don't care. I just find it more fun to rent out a cabin and get wasted in a safe environment around people you love and care about.