Haunted House

My House Is Haunted

but it's ok, we are friends

11
My House Is Haunted
StockPhoto

For as long as I can remember, we have had a ghost that lives in my house. Out of respect, I have changed her name to Judy. Judy died in our bathroom about 25 years ago. She's pretty nice. She does not do anything that's mean or malicious.

We did not have any major encounters with her and only the people that believed in her, saw her.

Anyways, we coexist.

She's pretty cool honestly and only shows up every so often.

My family got a new dog in January and she was not a fan of having a puppy around for sure.

Our last dog passed in July of 2018 and he was really calm for the most part. So when we got a new, very playful puppy, she made it known she did not really like him.

Judy was never mean to him by any means, but anytime it was just me and him in the house, he would start barking and growling at random things in the house. She would knock pictures and paintings off the walls.

I was sitting in the living room watching tv with my puppy sitting next to me. All of a sudden my dog got off the couch and starting barking at a painting on the wall. I got worried and started to grab him when the painting flew off the wall, falling to the ground.

Our house was the same house she lived in. We changed things here and there but for the most part, it was the same.

Recently, we started renovating our house, specifically first our bathroom (the one she passed in) so when we started doing that, she would get upset and throw things off of the countertops.

Once, my bag was in the middle of the countertop and there was no way it could have fallen off. But it somehow dropped to the floor with a lot of force.

Most people would be scared at the thought of a ghost living in their house, but I don't know, I am not too upset about it. She has never hurt anyone or the dog but she makes her presence known.