My Friends And I Threw A Charcuterie Party, Here's How You Can Do It Too

This get together will have you cheesin' from ear to ear.

15
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmidwestfoodieblog.com%2Fcharcuterie-board-making-101%2F&psig=AOvVaw3ZfVOJX-JU_gbaPLUKWwGq&ust=1599014501342000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCKjH16z3xusCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAL

You don't need to go out and spend a lot of money to have a good time. Grab your favorite pals, pick up some fancy cheeses, and follow these steps to make some memories.

1. Make a group chat with your friends to designate the specific items you want to bring

We made a spreadsheet to stay organized, but you don't have to if you're thinking of a smaller get together.

2. Pick up some varieties of cheese and jam

For our party we had blocks of parmesan, goat cheese, gouda, swiss, vermont cheddar, and fontina for the cheese, as well as apple butter, bell pepper jelly, and apricot jam, but you can choose whichever combinations you like best.

3. Add some extras like crackers, salami, prosciutto, pepperoni, olives, and pickled vegetables

4. Dress up and meet with your friends

5. Assemble the board together and try to take pictures before everyone eats your delicious creation!