My Friend Jack

My Friend Jack

A piece inspired by The Nightmare Before Christmas

14
My Friend Jack

Have you met my friend Jack?

He's tall man with a skeleton grin.

Used to be a scarecrow that was deadly thin.

Known for spreading screams all through the night.

Never once have I not seen that smile amongst the fright.

Gentle with children always he is,

Giving nothing more than a boo and a grin.

But, he was not always content.

Spending many nights in the graveyard as he was left to lament.

It took ruining a holiday for a world to discover

that his holiday is just as special as any other.

He is still the King of Pumpkins and fright,

With his dear wife Sally always at his side.

Zero always appears with his nose ever so bright,

as he takes over the world with terror and fright.

If you see my friend Jack,

tell him I said hi.

He's been on my nice list for years now

and he truly is a great guy.

What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

28860

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!