My Favorite Artists on Society6

My Favorite Artists on Society6

A Look at my Five Favorite Contemporary Artists on Society6

751
My Favorite Artists on Society6
What's Dan Up To?

I love art just as much as I love music and reading. If you read my articles you know that is saying a lot (haha). The older I get, the more my love for art keeps growing. Of course, I love the classic artists and their work. For example, Vincent Van Gogh, Gustav Klimt, and Frida Kahlo just to name a few. But one thing that has been really fun for me to discovery is modern art and artists that I like. One way I've done this is by looking at Redbubble and Society6. If you have not checked out either of these web sites you NEED too! Both sites are places for contemporary artists of all kinds to share their work with the world and hopefully sell it.

By specifically making an account with Society6, I have discovered some of my new favorite contemporary artists. I decided to write my article about my five favorite artists that I have discovered on Society6 in the hopes that you might find an someone you like and that you might want to order their work to support them! If you love art as much as I do, I think this is the article for you! Thanks for reading and I hope you find something that you like!

My Five Favorite Artists From Society6

1. Christian Schloe

Christian Schloe is a digital, surrealist artist and he is my absolute favorite right now! Everything he creates is like something out of a dream and I love it! Above is a print called "The Key to Wonderland," and it is sold on Society6. I just bought a tapestry from Society6 of another one of his pieces and I LOVE it! If you like digital art or surrealist artwork, check him out! He has his own Facebook page and page on Society6.

2. Desirée Feldmann

Desirée Feldmann is an awesome digital artist on Society6 that loves to mix images (mostly of famous people) with floral designs. The above print is sold on Society6 and it is called Frida Floral. I LOVE Frida Kahlo and if you love her or like the print, go check Desirée Feldmann out! She is awesome!

3. Tobe Fonseca

I don't know why, but I love when artist mix images of organs with nature (haha). I just think it looks so cool and that it has a very Henry David Thoreau vibe to it. The above picture is called Flower Heart Spring and it is one of my favorite pieces by Tobe Fonseca on Society6. If you like the print above, go check him out!

4. ND Tank

ND Tank is an awesome artist that sells on Society6 but also has their own webpage which is simply NDtank.com. This artist uses vintage looking pictures of nature (mostly woods or mountains) and creates images on the drawings. The one above is my favorite because it is like ND Tank personified the woods. I just think it is really beautiful and unique. If you like the print above to it is called Aurora and you should check out the rest of ND Tank's stuff out on Society6!

5.Eric Fan

Eric Fan is a vintage inspired artist who likes playing with surrealism. The print above is my favorite piece of his work! I just think his work is really beautiful and fun! If you love antiques, you should check his stuff out!