My Desert Island Makeup Product Is Tarte's Big Ego Mascara - Here's Why I Can't Live Without It

This is a product that lives up to its name.

19
https://tartecosmetics.com/dw/image/v2/BBPW_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog-tarte/default/dwb277e587/1634/1634-big-ego-mascara-misc-alt-2-ALT.jpg?sw=610&sh=610&sm=fit

Most people who wear makeup tend to have their favorite products, but as we know, there are certain staples in a makeup routine that you just can't live without. Whether your focus is brows, lips, or contour, mine has been (and always will be) lashes. I've spent a lot of time and money trying various mascaras over the years, but my fairly recent and all-time favorite discovery to date is the Big Ego mascara by Tarte. This product would without a doubt be my desert island makeup pick.

I have always been a big fan of waterproof mascaras because I feel they really make a difference in terms of decreasing smudging on my lower lash line. Yet, I often have a hard time removing them, and end up spending even more money on cleansing products that can gently remove the mascara without pulling out my eyelashes or leaving residue around my eyes. IN terms of waterproof mascaras, Big Ego is my favorite because it is extremely easy to remove. After a long day or a long night out, the last thing I feel like doing is taking extra time to take my makeup and mascara off. With Big Ego, I don't have to.

I also love this product because it is vegan, cruelty free and hypoallergenic. Tarte promises that Big Ego will not flake and ruin the rest of your makeup, and in my experience, they hold true to their word. I usually apply multiple coats, and whether it be on my real lashes or a set of falsies, I have not experienced flaking. Speaking of falsies, something I have also come to love about this product is that it does an excellent job of blending my real lashes and false lashes together when I wear them.

Most importantly, I love Big Ego mascara because it truly lives up to its name. The amount of length and volume this mascara provides is one-of-a-kind. You can apply the product lightly for some natural length and separation, or you can also apply multiple coats for a bold and dramatic addition to any makeup look. However you choose to wear it, you cannot go wrong if you purchase Tarte's Big Ego mascara.