My 4th Of July Look

My 4th Of July Look

MISS SWISS - Glamour On The Go

8008
My 4th Of July Look

Whether I can get to the beach this weekend or I'm just at a friend's pool, I know I'll be picture ready. Fourth of July weekend following so close behind Pennsylvania lifting the state mask mandate has me anticipating many smiling faces, eager to capture the moment.

This holiday weekend I will be well prepared for any makeup disaster or touch up demand with my Blue Hydrangea MISS SWISS travel makeup case. It is the perfect case to store four of my most needed makeup products for a fun night out.

A long evening of laughing with friends and eating great food can often have your lipstick smudging and smearing. This year I plan on wearing my Drew matte lipstick by MISS SWISS. Drew is a classic, bold red that will match my festively colored outfit perfectly. No matter how many s'mores I eat, I know my lipstick will stay perfectly in place, both on my lips and in my makeup case.

Of course I have to create a dazzling eye look and MISS SWISS has the perfect product. Pauline liquid eye shadow is a gorgeous bronze color that truly does make your eyelids sparkle like fireworks. To complete my makeup look I will use my MISS SWISS pen eyeliner to create sharp cat eyes for a bold style.

Due to being an artificial blonde, my hair will not be going anywhere near water. However MISS SWISS eyeliner is waterproof for you mermaids out there.

Considering I will have one open holder left in my makeup case, my MISS SWISS Chloe lip gloss will tag along for my Fourth of July celebrations. There is a decent chance that I may want to switch to striking red glossed lips which will go perfectly over my matte lipstick and keep in theme with the red, white, and blue festivities.