My 3 Current Favorite Mobile Game

My 3 Current Favorite Mobile Game

Some of the freshest and interesting games that I play

157
My 3 Current Favorite Mobile Game
Bing.com

We all have those mobile games to pass time or to distract ourselves from our commute. Usually, we just download apps and then delete them after some time. Sometimes we just forget about them until it's time to clean for more storage space. These are my current favorite games that I have not uninstalled because I still enjoy them.

1) World Conqueror 4

World Conqueror 4 is a historical strategy war game based on World War II. This is the fourth installment into the World Conqueror series. I have been playing this since its release as I am a fan of the franchise and the developer for over 2 years now. This game is much better than the previous ones as the graphics and gameplay have improved. More generals have been added and to me is much fairer and balanced when compared to World Conqueror 3. Medals are used as in-game currency to buy generals, who help you out through campaign or conquest mode. Medals are gained from completing each campaign battle, quests and from completing conquest mode. This is a game that I recommend to fans of Hearts Of Iron and Europa Universalis franchise.

2) Chrono MAG:GIA

This a fairly recent game that has been released. I found this game really unique and addicting. The game allows you to choose from any 4 given characters from the start. Each character has a different amount of health, defense and magic points given per turn. We are allowed to change the different character for certain decks and for story mode. Each character has 6 different skills to choose from, which allows more possibilities to use for each individual character. To use skills we have to meet the requirements for each of them by having the needed type of summonses such as either spade, hearts, diamond, and clubs. I feel that this game has a lot of potentials to be very good.

3) Quizup

Quizup is a quiz game that is played online against others. I have been playing this game since 2015. This game has over 100 topics and different categories to choose from, such as Geography, History, Coffee, Popstars, and songs. The game has leaderboards per month, for each topic to encourage competition. You receive banners for your rankings and titles for your level in the topic you're playing. The banners are given in different colors, with a blue banner for getting Top 10 in either your state, country or in the world. A Bronze banner for placing 3rd, a silver banner for placing 2nd and a gold one for placing first. Gems can be used in the game to buy booster which gives you double XP, triple XP or quadruple XP for a certain amount of time. Quizup acts like a social media platform with users having the ability to follow others, message, and post messaged and images to different topics. This allows users to build friendships and the ability to join teams in the game.

We all need to find those games that we still play and use to this day. These are the games that I'm still playing since it's addicting and I don't get bored. Maybe you enjoy one of these description of a game and decide to try it out yourself.