Must-try coffee shops in Tallahassee

Must-try coffee shops in Tallahassee

These coffee shops are perfect for all Tallahassee caffeine lovers.

13
Must-try coffee shops in Tallahassee

Coffee lovers in Tallahassee, you're in luck! This city is home to over 15 coffee shops, all of which offer fantastic menus for all coffee lovers alike. Some of these locally-owned spots are must-tries for any foodie or caffeine lover in the city. Check out these must-try coffee shops here in Tallahassee!

Paperfox Coffee This coffee shop is located at 2020 W Pensacola Street 230 B, right near campus, and is the perfect study spot. Their cafe con leche, fennec mochas, panda bear and arctic fox are fantastic options to try out.

The Sweet Shop — You are probably no stranger to The Sweet Shop, located right on the FSU campus at 701 W Jefferson St. However, if you have not tried out their coffee menu yet, consider getting a tuxedo espresso latte, cup-a-heaven espresso latte, first kiss espresso latte, or one of their super tasty frappucinos.

RedEye Coffee — RedEye Coffee has three locations in Tallahassee at 1122 Thomasville Road, 1196 Capital Circle NE and 2626 Capital Medical Blvd. Their cafe con leche, Mexican mocha lattes, and cold brews are great options to try out. Do not forget to pick up one of their tasty chocolate muffins or spinach and feta cheese pockets while you are there!

The Power Plant Cafe — The Power Plant Cafe is located at 470 Suwannee Rd at Cascade Park/The Edison Restaurant. Try their cold brew options or their season peppermint mocha. This spot is perfect to stop by on a visit to Cascades Park, to study at, or to grab a quick pick-me-up on your way downtown.

Argonaut Coffee — Argonaut Coffee is located inside of Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic (TOC) at 3334 Capital Medical Blvd Suite #400 and also at their second location, which is found inside of Midtown Reader/Jeri's Midtown Cafe in the upstairs space at 1123 Thomasville Rd. I recommend their chocolate cold brew.