The MUST HAVE Summer Essentials For College Girls, Because Enjoying Summer Is A MUST

Everything you need to make sure this summer is the best one yet!

412

Summer a time where our music gets a little louder, the nights get later, our skin gets darker.

Life is better! With plans and bucket lists of the things, you want to do this summer. It's important to remember the essentials you will need to survive this summer!

1. Swimsuit

This is one thing you will need if your planning to go the beach or lounge around by the pool. Try places like Target, Walmart, JC Penny's and more places for cute suits at an even better price!

2. Sunglasses

Your eyes will thank me later! Buy a nice pair or even a cheap pair to keep in your purse or car.

3. Sunscreen

Sunburns are no joke. Keep sunscreen in your purse or beach bag whenever you know you're going to be in the sun for a long time.

4. A beach towel

It doesn't have to be expensive, but a new towel is always a good idea. With the beach trips and days at the pool, they wear fast.

5. A cover-up

These are super handy if you're at the beach or at someone's house for a pool party! And depending on which one you buy, they can even be worn around after if you choose to go to lunch or things like that.

6. A refillable water bottle

On 90 degree days, having a cold water bottle will be handy! It's super important to stay hydrated on warm days!

7. Beach Bag

This allows you to keep your phone, favorite book from getting wet. They also come in so many cute styles, and make cleaning out the sand a breeze!

8. A cooler/Insulated bag

This isn't a necessity for everyone, but if you know you're going to be spending most of your summer at the beach or camping. This might be something to invest in.

9. Aloe

Because some of you chose to ignore number 3. Aloe and any after sun moisturizer are so helpful to tackle those pesky sunburns. To make the aloe feel even better on your skin, keep it in the fridge!

10. An outfit you feel confident in!

Summer is a time for everyone to shine and embrace the warm weather. Buy an outfit that you feel good in! It's also a good idea to keep or bring a pair of spare clothes with you if you're going to the pool or beach. That way you don't have to walk around in damp clothing all day!

11. Flip Flops

Old Navy is the way to go on this one. With so many different colors, buy a couple pairs and they will last all summer!

12. A hat

Another way to protect your skin from the sun, a hat can easily hide a bad hair day and keep you protected!