It's 6:30 AM and your alarm goes off. With squinted, aching eyes, you hunt for the snooze button to smack it for a third time. Realizing that this could be the death of any productive plans you had for the day, you decide against it and drag yourself to the kitchen. What's the first thing you think of? Coffee, right? The smell instantly wakes you up, and, while warm and savory, leaves you feeling comforted and refreshed.
Whether you make the trek to your favorite coffee shop or brew up a pot at home, here are some thoughts you may be having regarding the most important moment of the day.
1. Here is a simple fact easy enough for everybody on a caffeine high or recovering from one:
2. Your first cup of the day is imperative. It decides pretty much how your whole day will be.
3. We always think today will be that "one-cup" kind of day, but we are always wrong.
4. Just face it; you are impatient and cranky without your caffeine. You are NOT alone.
5. Coffee might be the only thing to help you find peace in your daily routine.
6. Decaf is pretty much a joke (unless you are dieting or allergic to caffeine; in that case, forgive me).
7. We all know those days when the caffeine content just isn't enough to really keep you going.
8. Coffee may be what keeps you the life of the party. Just remember Jesus is watching.
9. If you are strong enough to wait until you get to work to have coffee, MAJOR kudos to you.
10. At the end of the day, we can all relate to this to some extent.
11. May the force be ever in your favor.
(That was wrong, wasn't it? I might need coffee...)