11 Must Have Apps For All College Students

These apps will be your best friend.

38
Twitter

Being a college student can be a little tricky, but these apps make it a LOT easier and even better, they're all COMPLETELY FREE.

1. Venmo

Venmo is a money transfer app. You and your friends connect your bank accounts on this app and can send money to each other. It makes it very fast and convenient to pay back friends for rides or food or any other payments. It's super easy to navigate!

2. Parcel Track

Parcel Track is an app that can track all of your packages! If you're an avid online shopper like me, you'll love this app. As soon as you get a tracking number in an email, the app starts tracking your package. No more having to look up your package on the UPS website!

3. Shopular

Shopular is a really cool app FULL of coupons and discounts. Need I say more? It's super easy to find stuff you want and incredibly easy and helpful.

4. Sworkit

Being in college can be a little stressful and we tend to not pay attention to what we're eating. Sworkit is a super easy at home workout app. You can design all your own workouts and you can choose how long you want to work out and what parts of your body you want to work (legs, core, arms, etc.) They even have yoga.

5. Eve

For all you women out there, this is an app that helps track periods and fertility. It's been super helpful to help me track my cycles as I'm normally too busy to do it by hand. It also has a community page where you can talk to other app users and ask questions or read interesting information.

6. Headspace

Headspace is a meditation app. It has really helped me to relax and calm myself during high-stress times like finals, and even helps me fall asleep at night. It's fast, free, and really works!

7. Vent

Vent is another social media app, but it can be completely anonymous! On Vent, you can set a mood and make a post about why you feel that way or whatever you want. You don't have to post your name or anything and I find it really nice for whenever I really just need to vent! (ha).

8. Lightroom/VSCO

I put these two apps together because I like to use them both. They are both photo editing apps and they both work amazingly! Lightroom is my favorite app for changing things like contrast, temperature, and exposure, and I love the filters on VSCO! When I use them together my pictures look amazing!

9. Facebook

I'm pretty sure everyone knows what this is, but, most of us younger kids probably don't care about Facebook. However, for some reason in college, everyone loves to use Facebook. You'll be in tons of different groups and people will always try to message you on there, so I highly suggest if you don't have one or don't ever check it, you start doing it!

10. House Party

House Party is a group video message app. FINALLY!

11. Free Prints

Free Prints is a photo printing app that lets you order 85 free 4x6 prints per month and all you have to pay is shipping! It's a free app and it's super inexpensive. Shipping starts at $1.99 and it never more than $10!