5 Must-Dos For Your First Girls' Trip To Las Vegas

A girls' trip to Vegas should 100% be on your bucket list.

26
Las Vegas

I have traveled to some amazing places, including Ireland, New York City, and England, and truthfully, I didn't think Vegas would compare to the extravagance of these destinations. I knew it would be vivacious and bright, a city that never sleeps, but I wasn't sure if it would live up to the hype that celebrities and influencers have placed on it.

Las Vegas may have a BIG reputation to live up to, but it had even bigger expectations to live up to from me.

And to my pleasant surprise, it did NOT disappoint. Walking the Vegas Strip with some of my best friends, trying every cool restaurant and taking advantage of the iconic backdrop for pictures, was exactly what I needed for summer to really start feeling like summer.

And while this bustling city is known for quite a lot, there are some hidden and not-so-hidden gems that you want to make sure to check off your list when you and your besties finally take that girls' trip of your dreams!

1. Gordon Ramsey Burger

Let's start with food because I am an absolute foodie. There's nothing like being in a new city with hundreds of new restaurants, but when you're in a group and struggling to narrow it down, hangriness can unfortunately ensue. That's why I highly recommend Gordon Ramsey Burger. Gordon Ramsey has a lot of iconic restaurants in Vegas, including Hell's Kitchen, but Gordon Ramsey Burger offers delicious food and affordability. Plus, you can say you ate at a Gordon Ramsey restaurant!

2. SlotZilla Zip Line

Fremont Street is a bustling must-see while you're in Vegas. While there's a whole host of cool hotels and great restaurants to enjoy while you're down there, the SlotZilla Zip Line is a must-DO. As Fremont Street lights up in glorious neon colors, you and your friends can fly high over the crowds on a zip line, with nothing but the blinding lights of Vegas to guide your way. It truly is an experience of a lifetime, especially with your friends!

3. I Love Sugar Candy Martini Bar

While the I Love Sugar store is a wonderland in and of itself, the rooftop candy martini bar definitely takes the cake... or, well, candy! This is a perfect adventure for a girls' trip, especially since most of the drinks are shareable and oh so Instagrammable!

4. The "Welcome To Las Vegas" Sign

What is a trip to Vegas without a picture in front of the "Welcome To Fabulous Las Vegas Nevada" sign? Pro Tip: Let one of the professional photographers at the sign take your photos! All you have to do is tip them, and the pictures turn out 100% better than the ones you'll be tempted to take on your iPhone. I also highly recommend renting out a limo for the night and heading down to the sign for some photos, before taking off back down the Vegas Strip for photos in even more iconic locations, including in front of the Fountains of Bellagio.

5. Pub Crawler

Being from Florida, I'd only ever been on a cycle boat bar crawl, but I have to say, a cyclebar in Vegas really lives up to the hype! It's a great time to get the girls together, blast your favorite music, and check out the hidden gems around Vegas that don't show up on most must-do lists. From appetizers to drinks, you'll taste a whole new side of Vegas that is both affordable and fun!