Gym Playlist

Get Your Blood Pumping And The Sweat Flowing With This Killer Workout Playlist

Watch out summer, a spring warrior is on the rise.

26
https://unsplash.com/photos/C7h_31Lz16Y

Summer is around the corner... I've eaten 38 pizzas since last summer and haven't done anything to work them off. So now it's time to get stepping! If you're anything like me, then you might need an extra boost of motivation to encourage you to start moving. With this playlist, you'll be pumped up and off the couch, pushing it in the gym or running outside in no time!

1. "Hey Ya!" - OutKast

2. "Starlight" - Muse

3. "Safe And Sound" - Capital Cities

4. "It Ain't Me" - Kygo ft. Selena Gomez

5. "Bang Bang" - Ariana Grande

6. "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" - Pat Benatar

7. "Pump Up The Jam" - Technotronic

8. "Work" - Rhianna

9. "Love Is Mystical" - Cold War Kids

10. "Gonna Make You Sweat" - C &C Music Factory

11. "All I Do Is Win" - DJ Khaled

12. "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked" - Cage The Elephant

13. "What's My Age Again?" - blink-182

14. "Say Amen (Saturday Night)" - Panic! At The Disco

15. "One Foot" - Walk The Moon

16. "Thunder" - Imagine Dragons

17. "I Will Wait" - Mumford & Sons

18. "Bleed It Out" - Linkin Park

19. "Feel It Still" - Portugal. The Man

20. "Californication" - Red Hot Chili Peppers

21. "99 Red Balloons" - Nena

22. "Our Own House" - MisterWives

23. "Tongues" - Joywave

24. "Friday I'm In Love" - The Cure

25. "Can't Hold Us" - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

26. "Make Me Feel" - Janelle Monáe

27. "Tainted Love" - Soft Cell

28. "I See Fire" - Ed Sheeran (Kygo Remix)

29. "Pump It" - Black Eyed Peas

30. "Let's Go" - Matt & Kim

The quick beat and hypnotic rhythm of this familiar music are one of the ways I stay focused when I'm working out. Even when it's far more appealing to stay huddled by the TV for a Netflix binge sesh, taking time to invest in your body is vital.

Making it to the gym to maintain a healthy balance between all the seasonal goodies is important for mental and physical health! Plus, working out helps improve overall mood and performance stamina!